Saturday, October 27, 2012

Flaaffy (Dragons Exalted 39)

Welcome to my blog!

Card review:


        Our card review for today is Flaaffy, a basic, lightning type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. Flaaffy has an hp of 80. It has a X2 weakness to fighting and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of one colorless energy. It doesn't have an ability but has 2 attacks called Cotton Guard and Power Gem. Cotton Guard reduces any damage done to this Pokemon by 20. Power Gem does 40 damage for one lightning energy and two colorless energy. The strategy of this card is just putting it on the bench until it evolves into Ampharos because it has horrible attacks. This card is a below average card because as I have written it has horrible attack. 

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment