Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wurmple (Dragons Exalted 6)

Welcome to my blog!



        Our card review for today is Wurmple, a basic, grass type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion.  Wurmple has 60 hp. It has a X2 weakness to fire and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of one colorless energy. It has no ability but has one attack that is called Sleep Poison. For one colorless energy, flip a coin if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now poisoned and asleep. This is an average basic Pokemon because it has 60 hp and has an attack that disables the enemy. You could put this card in the active Pokemon spot but in my opinion just put it in the Bench until it evolves into its last stage. 

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment