Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Magikarp (Dragons Exalted 23)

Welcome to my blog!

Card review:

        Our card review for today is Magikarp, a basic water type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. Magikarp has 30 hp. It has X2 weakness to electric and has no resistance. It has a retreat cost of one colorless energy. It doesn't have an ability and has one attack called Soggy Rush, It does 10 damage times the number of heads you flip until you get tails. Obviously, you need to put Magikarp in the bench until you evolve because of its very low hp. In my opinion, its not that bad for a Magikarp card because it could do more damage than the old ones. If you are lucky you could get 30 damage. My rating for this card is 1 out of 5 because it really represent the Magikarp in the game and that is extremely weak. I rated this card 1 out of 5 because this card has very low hp and has an attack that could do 0 damage if you flip your coin into tails at the first flip.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment