Sunday, November 4, 2012

Silcoon (Dragons Exalted 7)

Welcome to my blog!

Card review:

        Sorry for not posting for three days because I was in a province and I didn't bring our laptop so I wasn't able to post so I will be posting 3 card reviews for today. For our 1st card review for today is Silcoon, a stage 1, grass type energy from the Dragons Exalted expansion.  It has 80 hp. It has a X2 weakness to fire and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of 3 colorless energy. It has no ability but has two attacks called Harden and Bug Bite. Harden prevents the opponents attack from damaging this card if that damage is 60 or less. Bug Bite does 40 damage for one grass energy and two colorless energy. You need to put Wurmple in play before you could play this card. You should put this card in the bench until it you evolve it to its last stage. This card is an average card because it is a good defensive card but the only problem is that it has a high retreat cost and can only do 40 damage.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment