Sunday, November 11, 2012

Aron (Dragons Exalted 78)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:


          Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. Our card review for today is Aron, a basic metal type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. Aron has 60 hp. It has a X2 weakness to fire and has -20 resistance to Psychic type Pokemon. It also has a retreat cost of  colorless energy. It has no ability but has 1 attack called Take Down. Take Down does 30 damage to the defending Pokemon and does 10 damage to itself.  This card is a very poor basic Pokemon card because it has expensive retreat cost and has bad attack so there is no reason on putting this card in the active Pokemon spot. You should just put this in the bench until it evolves into its last stage. 

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment