Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Swablu (Dragons Exalted 104)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

          Our card review for today is Swablu, a basic colorless type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. Swablu has 40 hp. It has a X2 weakness to lightning and has -20 resistance to fighting.  It also has a retreat cost of one colorless energy. It has no ability but has 2 attacks called Sing and Peck. Sing lets the Defending Pokemon fall asleep. Peck does 20 damage for two colorless energy. This card is a below average card because it has a small hp. I recommend to just put it in the Bench until it evolves because it can't survive in the Active Pokemon Spot so just put it in the Bench. That's all I could say about this card so .................
.................................................................................................................................................................... Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment