Thursday, November 29, 2012

Feebas (Dragons Exalted 27)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

          Our card review for today is Feebas, a basic water type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. Feebas has 30 hp. It has a x2 weakness to water. It has no resistance but it   has a retreat cost of one colorless energy. It has no ability but has attack called Add-a-Dash which takes one water energy and allows you to draw 1 card for each heads you flip out of 2 coin flips. This card is very weak so there is no reason for you to put it in the Active Pokemon spot. just put it in the bench until it evolves. This card is like Magikarp, it is very weak. At least Magikarp could do some damage but this card just helps you draw 2 cards if you flip 2 heads in a row and it is really bad because it has only 30 hp and it doesn't have a resistance to at least minus the damage of a particular type . I recommend you to put this in the Bench and store some energy on it so that when you evolve it, you can use Milotic's attack.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment