Thursday, November 15, 2012

Swablu (Dragons Exalted 105)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

          Our card review for today is another Swablu, a basic colorless Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. It has also 40 hp. It has a X2 weakness to electric. It also has a retreat cost of one colorless energy. It has no ability but has an attack called Peck. Peck does 10 damage for one colorless energy. This card is not actually better than the card from yesterday. The other Swablu have more option and you could put them into sleep then you could retreat then attack with a new attacker. This Swablu does only ten damage so i would reccomend you to use the other card . So I give this card a 1 out of 5 rating.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment