Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cascoon (Dragons Exalted 9)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

        Our 2nd card review for today is Cascoon a stage 1, grass type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. Cascoon has 80 hp like Silcoon. It has a X2 weakness to fire and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of three colorless energy. It has no ability but has 2 attacks called Tangle Drag and Spiral Drain. Tangle Drag switches the opponent's bench Pokemon with the Defending Pokemon. Spiral Drain does 20 damage and heals 20 damage from this Pokemon. Before you could play this card you need to put Wurmple in play first. This card should be placed in the bench and the bench alone until it evolves into Dustox because it has bad attack in my opinion. I give this card a 2 out of 5 rating because it has a bad attack and a high retreat cost unlike Silcoon. It isn't a good defensive card. 


Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment