Friday, November 23, 2012

Roselia (Dragons Exalted 13)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

           Our card review for today is another Roselia. Roselia is a basic grass type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. Roselia has a X2 weakness to fire and has -20 resistance to water. It also has a retreat cost of one colorless energy. It has no ability but has an attack called Needling Sting. Needling Sting does 10 damage plus 20 more damage if you flip a coin and get heads. Needling Sting needs a grass energy and a colorless energy. In my opinion, this is not better than the other Roselia because It can't attack when you just played it because it has an attack that needs two energy so I think that the other Roselia is better. This is still an average card because of its hp and its attack that could do 30 damage if you flip heads. I would recommend you to use the other Roselia because it has more options on attacking and it can heal so you could survive longer. Tomorrow's card review will be Roserade so Stay Tuned.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment