Friday, November 9, 2012

Honchkrow (Dragons Exalted 73)

Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

          Our card review for today is Honchkrow, a stage 1, dark type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. Honchkrow has 110 hp. It has a X2 weakness to electric and has -20 resistance to fighting. I also has a retreat cost of two colorless energy. It has no ability but has 2 attacks called Whirlwind and Divine Swipe. Whirlwind does 30 damage and may have your opponent switch the Defending Pokemon with his or her Benched Pokemon. Divine Swipe does 70 damage and discard a card from your opponent's hand. This card can't be played unless you have a Murkrow in play. this card is very good because it does a heck of a damage and it has good side effects like switching the opponent's defending Pokemon to his or her benched Pokemon and discarding a random card from your opponent's hand. I give this card a rating of 4 out of 5 because it is very good and I recommend you to put this card in your own customized decks.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment