Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blastoise (Boundaries Crossed 31)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:


                Our card review for today is Blastoise, a stage 2 water type Pokemon from the Boundaries Crossed expansion. Blastoise has 140 hp. It has a x2 weakness to grass and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of four colorless energy. It has an ability called Deluge. Deluge makes you attach water energy from your hand to your Pokemon as often as you like during your turn. Hydro Pump does 60 damage plus 10 more for each water energy attached to this Pokemon. The good thing about this card is its ability and it has a decent amount of hp. Deluge is just like Emboar's abilty that lets you attache fire energy as often as you like. This card is very popular in the Boundaries Crossed expansion because it is used in the deck, Keldeo/Blastoise. I think i will make a deck review about Keledeo/Blastoise so Stay Tuned.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment