Saturday, December 1, 2012

Charmander (Boundaries Crossed 18)

Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

          Our card review for today is Charmander, a basic fire type Pokemon from the Dragons Exalted expansion. It has a hp of 70 .  It has a x2 weakness to water. It has no  resistance but has a retreat cost of 2 colorless energy. It has no ability but has 2 attacks called Draw In and Flare. Draw in makes you attach 2 fire energy cards from your discard pile. Flare does 20 damage for one fire energy and one colorless energy.  This card is good because of its attack Draw In. You will know it later on after I review Charizard. The good thing about this card is that it has a decent amount of hp and its attack. That's all  to review so Stay Tuned for tomorrow's card review about Charmeleon.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment