Sunday, December 2, 2012

Charmeleon (Boundaries Crossed 19)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:


                  Our card review for today is Charmeleon, a stage 1, fire type Pokemon from the Boundaries Crossed expansion. Charmeleon has 90 hp. It has a x2 weakness to water and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of 2 colorless energy. It has no ability but has 2 attacks called Flare and Raging Claws. Flare does 20 damage for one fire energy and a colorless energy. On the other hand, Raging Claws does 50 damage plus 10 more for each damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. Raging Claws needs one fire energy and 2 colorless energy. This is card is not bad. Raging Claws could do a lot of damage so this card is okay. This card is good because it has 90 hp and could do 20 damage for one energy. I give this card a 3 out of 5 rating. This card is a average card. Tomorrow's card review will be the card that all of you are waiting for its..... Charizard!!!!! :D so Stay Tuned.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment