Monday, December 3, 2012

Charizard (Boundaries Crossed 20)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

              Our card review for today is Charizard, a stage 2, fire type Pokemon from the Boundaries Crossed expansion. Charizard has 160 hp. It has a x2 weakness to water and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of 3 colorless energy. It has no ability but has 2 attacks called Split Bomb and Scorching Fire. Split Bomb does 40 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokemon. Split Bomb need one fire energy and two colorless energy. Scorching Fire does 150 damage and you have to discard one fire energy attached to this Pokemon.  Scorching Fire needs one fire energy and 4 colorless energy. The good thing about this card is that it has a massive hp of 160 and could do 150 damage. The bad thing about this card is that  it has a heavy retreat cost and it needs a lot of energy to attack. Maybe I could make a deck out of this using a Celebi so that I could use Charmander's Draw In that gets energy from the Discard pile and attach it to this Pokemon. I could also pair this card with Emboar because I could keep on attaching energy to this Pokemon i will try to make a deck with this and try it out then maybe I could post a Deck Analysis And Skeleton. Stay Tuned for tomorrow's card review about Sigilyph. 

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment