Friday, December 7, 2012

Wartortle (Boundaries Crossed 30)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

               Our card review for today Wartortle, a stage 1 water type Pokemon from the Boundaries Crossed Expansion. Wartortle has 80 hp. It has a x2 weakness to grass and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of two colorless energy.  It has no abilty but has 2 attacks called Withdraw and Waterfall. Withdraw prevents all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks during your opponent's next turn if you flip a coin and get heads. Withdraw needs one colorless energy. Waterfall does 60 damage for 2 water energy and a colorless energy. This card isn't as good as Squirtle. You should just put this on the bench until it evolves because it isn't that good. I recommend you to only use one Wartortle beacause it isn't that good. If it is Catchered just use Withdraw so that you will survive and wish that you get heads always. Tomorrow's card review will be Blastoise so Stay Tuned.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment