Sunday, December 16, 2012

Frillish (Boundaries Crossed 44)


Welcome to my blog!

Sorry that I haven't post for a while. The Laptop that I was using was broken so I wasn't able to post.


Card review:


               Our card review for today is Frillish, a basic water type Pokemon from the Boundaries Crossed expansion. It has 80 hp. It has a x2 weakness of electric type. It has no resistance and has a retreat cost of 2 colorless energy. It has no ability but has 1 attack called Wave Splash that does 40 damage for one water energy and two colorless energy. Frillish is not a very good starting Pokemon and it is not that good but Jellicent has an interesting ability . I recommend you to use the older Frillish because its better but the good thing about this card is that it has 80 hp and that is a lot for a basic Pokemon because usually they have 70 hp. I recommend you to use the Frillish from the Next Destinies so that you could paralyze the opponent. Stay Tuned for tomorrow's card review about Jellicent.

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment