Thursday, December 6, 2012

Squirtle (Boundaries Crossed 29)


Welcome to my blog!


Card review:

              Our card review for today is Squirtle, a basic water type Pokemon from the Boundaries Crossed Expansion. Squirtle has 60 hp. It has a x2 weakness to grass and has no resistance but has a retreat cost of one colorless energy. It has an ability called Shell Shield that prevents all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks when this Pokemon is in the Bench. It has an attack called Wave Splash that does 10 damage plus 20 more if you flip a coin and get heads. Wave Splash needs one water energy and one colorless energy. This card is very good because of its ability because it is invincible if its in the bench the only way to knock out Squirtle is to use Pokemon Catcher and One-Hit Ko it. This card is also good because it has a grass type weakness. There are a little amount of decks that use grass type. This cards weakness is Shaymin because its a grass type and Shaymin could do a lot of damage on the late games. I give this card a rating of 5 out of 5 rating because this card is very,very good. 

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment