Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Vileplume/Mewtwo/Terrakion


Welcome to my blog!

Deck Review and Skeleton:





               Hello! I haven't posted some Deck Reviews so here is a deck that I made. I have tried this deck and out of three games I won twice so maybe I could post this deck in my blog.  This deck's strategy is using Vileplume's Allergy Panic so that you could do a lot of damage if you are playing against popular decks like Darkrai, Mewtwo and Keldeo. Those decks are very used so i put some Tech Cards so that it could counter the popular deck i just mentioned. To counter Darkrai and friends, I putted Terrakion so that it could one shot a Darkrai with a Eviolite. To counter Keldeo, I putted a Shaymin EX. To counter Mewtwo and friends, I putted 3 Mewtwo so I could win the Mewtwo war. I even putted a Super Rod to get back the Mewtwo if you ever run out. So know you know the strategy of this Deck let's go to the skeleton of this deck. 

Deck skeleton:

Pokemon: 15
3-1-3 Vileplume BC
3 Mewtwo EX ND
3 Terrakion NV
1 Shaymin EX ND
1 Sigilyph DR

Trainers: 31
2 Skyla 
3 Professor Juniper
4 N
3 Cheren
3 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Catcher
1 Computer Search
3 Switch
2 Eviolite
2 Exp Share
2 Energy Switch
1 Super Rod
1 Tool Scrapper

Energy: 14
2 Blend Energy GRPD
4 Double Colorless Energy
8 Fighting Energy

You could give me suggestions about this deck so that I could edit this deck and make it more consistent. I am gonna change my Blog Name and URL tomorrow!

Please give me suggestions and some ideas about this blog and comment on how i review it. I am open for sponsorship and Follow me if you like it. Please comment if you learn something at least that I would know if someones reading my blog. Please answer the Poll on the top right on my blog.  Thank you! If you are a Pokemon fan Follow this Blog. 








No comments:

Post a Comment